Friday, February 3, 2012

Assignment #1 Superpower.

Imagine, imagine if you could mysteriously open a door without touching the handle or door itself, or if you could turn off the lights without anyone knowing it was you. If I could have any superpower, I would choose being able to control anything and everything with my eyes, my beautiful blue eyes. For example, I could be sitting in my chair at school and suddenly, Ittia's hair is a chaotic mess. I could do life saving things such as, spotting a major vehicle accident about to happen and being able to control what way the vehicles swerve or make them stop so the accident doesn't happen, as well as if a avalanche were to tumble down a mountain extremely fast, I could stop it with my eyes and put it back into ever specific place as it was before so it does not collapse and end up hurting someone severely or end up ending someones life. I could also pull awesome pranks like moving the chair when someone is about to sit down, I could make a person spin in three circles without them even knowing who did it nor how they did it. I could re-arrange someones belongings so they think they misplaced it them self. If I had this superpower I would use it to my ability and make sure I could help other people in many different ways. This superpower could be very life saving and would be an amazing power to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment